Available Slots: None!
6. Nguyen Tran
(not on dA)
(not on dA)
(not on dA)
Prices and stuff:
Ponies with only upper body shown (10$ per character):
Full body ponies (15$ per character):
Simple backgrounds with "beams":
Free of charge (only as an addition to a commission though), unless you expect me to somehow improve it with flying objects or something like that, in which case the price may vary. Please note that I no longer offer detailed backgrounds, only the ones like these below.
Crystal Pony effect (5$ per character):
The price may raise depending on the complexity of the image. (Usually it isn't more than 5$ though.)
Other important info:
(Please note that I'm a friendly and an understanding person in a conversation - any signs of sounding aggressive in this journal are completely unintentional.) Payments are accepted in money only (preferably in USD) - NO deviantArt points. The transactions will be done through PayPal. In short about how it usually goes:
- You say your idea through a deviantArt note (or any other form of contact);
- I ask about a few things if something is unclear, and then confirm that I accept the commission once I know everything I need to know;
- I make a rough preview version (which is usually lineart like this
- If you think you like it, then you send the payment at this point;
- I finish and colour the image.
Of course, both before and after I finish the image you will be able to request some changes, and there's always room for discussion. Those who wish to contact me in a way other than deviantArt's notes can find me under these contacts:
zubenowski AT gmail DOT com ( remove spaces and change AT into @ and DOT into . )Skype:
ZuTheSkunk or "Zu TheSkunk" (with space) No more than 6 full-body characters per artwork.
I'm not capable of working on the same piece for longer periods of time, and a higher character count means more time necessary to finish the artwork. I do NSFW too. Feel free to ask for details through notes. I do OCs too, but only pony or changeling ones, or anything that is pony-like enough (see below). I mostly draw just ponies (and, by extension, changelings).
I do not work with realistic-looking animals or creatures that have hands. The only potential exceptions are Spike, Discord, the main characters' pets and some simple creatures, like bugs or birds. (And I'm talking about those creatures in the show's style, of course.) Stuff that I won't be able to draw (or don't want to draw) includes:
- Any of the following characters: Roid Rage (the YEAAAAH pony) and Saddle Arabians;
- Anything related to Equestria Girls (including Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry);
- Cars, guns or any complex machines (computers will HAVE to be simplistic);
- The majority of insects (maybe aside of simple ones like ladybugs);
- Gore or anything that involves a lot of knowledge about anatomy, like muscles, exposed bones or organs;
- Crazy perspectives (I'm not good at that, although it may depend on what exactly you're interested in);
- Basically anything very complex, like very detailed armors, crazy weather effects, a whole lot of various different objects scattered around, and stuff.