Available Slots: 4
4. Nguyen Tran
(not on dA)
Prices and stuff:
Ponies with only upper body shown (10$ per character):
Full body ponies (15$ per character):
Shading (Starting price 10$, increases with the complexity of the artwork):
Simple backgrounds with "beams":
Free of charge (only as an addition to a commission though), unless you expect me to somehow improve it with flying objects or something like that, in which case the price may vary. Please note that I no longer offer detailed backgrounds. Only the ones like these below.
Other important info: Money only.
Sadly, DA points cannot be changed back into currency (or, well, not in a way that's worth the hassle
). The transactions will be done through PayPal. In short: you say your idea through a DA note, I make a rough preview version (which is usually lineart like this). If you think you like it, you pay the full price, and I finish and colour the image. Of course, both before and after I finish the image you will be able to request some changes. Those who wish to contact me in a way other than DA notes can find me under these contacts:
zubenowski AT gmail DOT com ( remove spaces and change AT into @ and DOT into . )Skype:
ZuTheSkunk or "Zu TheSkunk" (with space) I can usually draw up to 3 full-body characters per artwork.
I'm not capable of working on the same piece for longer periods of time, and a higher character count means more time necessary to finish the artwork. So I believe 3 is a reasonable limit. Theoretically I could consider drawing up to 6, but let's stay realistic here. I do OCs too, but only pony or changeling ones.
(Or, well, anything pony-like enough.) I do NSFW too. Feel free to ask for details through notes. I mostly draw just ponies (and, by extension, changelings).
Any creatures with hands, or realistically-looking animals (like tigers or lions) are out of the question. The only potential exceptions are Spike, Discord, the main characters' pets and some simple creatures, like bugs or birds. (And I'm talking about those creatures in the show's style, of course.) Stuff that I won't be able to draw (or don't want to draw) includes:
- Any of the following characters: Rainbow Dad, Braeburn, Big Macintosh, Roid Rage (the YEAAAAH pony) and Saddle Arabians;
- Anything related to Equestria Girls (including Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry);
- Cars, guns or any complex machines (computers will HAVE to be simplistic);
- The majority of insects (maybe aside of simple ones like ladybugs);
- Gore or anything that involves a lot of knowledge about anatomy, like muscles, exposed bones or organs;
- Crazy perspectives (I'm not good at that, although it may depend on what exactly you're interested in);
- Basically anything very complex, like very detailed armors, crazy weather effects, a whole lot of various different objects scattered around, and stuff.